[clue] SATA port multipliers?

Nathan Skoglund skogs at skoglundtech.com
Wed May 15 21:51:13 MDT 2019

I suppose I need to admit that I ended up just replacing the motherboard with a rebuild. Tada...no more dropping SATA drives from zpool due to I/O hiccups.

Less than $400 to replace the guts and I feel so much better about the world.

On the topic of meets; I have never been able to meet all you fine people. Inevitably every single time for 2 years or so I had conflicts. Perhaps a brewery? Launch Pad is excellent and quite nerd friendly.