[clue] meeting topic

Gary Romero garheade at romerotools.net
Tue Oct 8 09:52:48 MDT 2019

Thats a great idea Dennis. I'll do some googling today and we can
discuss those project tonight. If anyone else has projects or topics
they'd like to discuss tonight, bring it along and we'll make it happen!

A quick reminder that the meeting is Tonight at 7:00pm. Doors open at
6:30pm. Location is: 4237 W. Grand Ave. Denver, CO 80123

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight.

Thanks,

Gary