[clue] cluster computer

Charles Burton charles.d.burton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 10:00:12 MDT 2019

I'm pretty busy at the moment with school, but I have a K8S cluster I built
out of Pi4s (4GB) running 64bit in my house with a full microservices stack
deployment for an automation platform I'm building.  I wouldn't mind
presenting how it's put together and showing it sometime if you all are
interested.  Currently it runs:
Metallb
Traefik Ingress
Redis
NATS
NATS Streaming
Rook/Ceph storage
A bunch of microservices that I built.

All of this is currently being used to automate the smoker I built, but
eventually I'm going to tie in a custom built sous vide, my doorbell,
garage, my smart lighting(assuming I can find time to reverse engineer it),
and various other things around my house.  The code for my microservices
are on my github and I'm working on converting all the YAML for the
services listed above to Terraform.

-Charles