[clue] Pinebook Pro and HDMI

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Tue Feb 25 12:51:52 MST 2020

TY for the update, Dennis. I have a USB-C to HDMI adapter that might be fun to test with your Pinebook Pro sometime.

WRT interface types, I started drifting toward HDMI when I became enamored of the Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone Black. They are pretty HDMI-centric, and most everything else seems to support it, too, so it seemed like a good bet.

Here's an article that does a more meaningful comparison between the physical display interfaces: https://www.monitornerds.com/displayport-vs-hdmi-vs-usb-c-vs-dvi-vs-vga-which-is-better-for-gaming/