[clue-adm] RE: Potential CLUE Speaker

Young, Ed Ed.Young at echostar.com
Tue Jun 13 14:41:21 MDT 2000

Todd,

Before you sent this out, another group from Techangle had responded that it
would show up and discuss many of the recent breakthroughs Linux /Open
source. It hadn't been  finalized, but we decided to go with this idea since
they were the first to respond, and have been involved and supporting the
club for a long time.

The feedback from the club officers is that we'd very much like to meet you
and learn a bit more about Kaivo. We've had a look at your web site, and we
are very interested in having you come and present to our group in a future
meeting. I'm the contact for presentation coordination, so please feel free
to schedule a meeting date and send me a presentation description for us to
review.

I apologize if you've been to our meetings before and I don't recollect
meeting you.  I encourage you to come this evening to meet me and the group
and talk to us about future presentations.

Good Luck, and thank you so much for being available on short notice. It's
nice to know that there's a large community out there willing to help.

Ed Young