[clue-adm] Spot appears to be down

Roy Johnston Roy at Techangle.com
Mon May 15 17:59:56 MDT 2000

if mailman is ready, we can get the list from eric manually if we need to
until he finds spot again, or ask him to mail out a notice to that list.

We can also have Jeff upload the pages he has, and have eric forward to the
IP.

-----Original Message-----
From: clue-admin-admin at ta8.techangle.com
[mailto:clue-admin-admin at ta8.techangle.com]On Behalf Of Lynn Danielson
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 5:29 PM
To: clue-admin at ta8.techangle.com
Subject: Re: [clue-adm] Spot appears to be down

Roy Johnston wrote:

> Are we ready to go live with it?

No, Jeff hasn't copied the web pages over yet.
More importantly, without spot, I'm not sure
how to get the word out about the new lists.
Eric never sent me the list membership info.
So, I couldn't autosubscribe the old group
even if I wanted to.

Oh well.  Hopefully it's a temporary situation
which will be rectified soon.

Lynn