[CLUE-Adm] [Fwd: Possible Meeting Sponsor and Vendor Table]

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Aug 24 09:33:41 MDT 2001

I went to the ESI website <http://www.systems-integrators.com/> and the
BMC site <http://www.bmc.com/>.  PATROL is available for Linux on the
S/390 platform and a couple other UNIX platforms.  I'm not familiar with
PATROL, is anyone else on the list?  Initially I was guessing that it's
something on the order of OpenView, Spectrum or Tivoli, but as far as I
know those programs monitor at a machine level, not an application level
which is what PATROL is advertising.

Since I only have three or four speakers lined up for the next six
months, I'm inclined to invite Rob to talk with us.  Does anyone have
a reason for me not to?  He seems to have read our vendor policy and
has the right attitude.

Lynn