[CLUE-Adm] [Fwd: Possible Meeting Sponsor and Vendor Table]

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Fri Aug 24 10:13:33 MDT 2001

Lynn,

I see no problem allowing them to show products off and telling of the
benefits, i.e. how it helps the technologists do their job. As a
recovering PHB, though, I do want to see what savings in time and money
I would achieve from his product but would also want to see his
numbers.  They can leave out the marketing stuff.

Kevin