[CLUE-Adm] Can you install a package on ta8 for me?

Jeffery C. Cann jccann at home.com
Wed Jan 3 05:42:19 MST 2001

Grant,

Would you do me a favor and scp the attached archive to ta8?  It will update
the clue site for January meeting.

Then can you log in to ta8 and and tar zxvf it in the apache htdocs directory?
You can cd to /home/httpd and there is a symlink to htdocs

I am still working on the ssh stuff.  It is working fine when I connect to my
own box, but still cannot get to ta8 via ssh.  I have asked Dave for some
additional info on the sshd version running on ta8.  I will ask the guys at
openssh.com for some advice because I cannot believe that I cannot connect to
a 1.x sshd from a 2.x ssh client (I could be wrong, though!).

Thanks
Jeff

P.S.  The archive is BASE64 - maybe you care, maybe you don't.

--
jccann [at] home [dot] com