[CLUE-Adm] Can you install a package on ta8 for me?

grant grant at amadensor.com
Wed Jan 3 09:47:18 MST 2001

Well, the file is over there, and the world has read access to it,
BUT....  I do not have access to write to those files.  They are owned by
Jeff.  If someone can either give me access to those files, or root them
into place, the file is at /home/grant/clue.tgz on clue.techangle.com.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);