[CLUE-Adm] Fwd: LinuxFund.org LUGs

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Sat Jun 16 19:37:41 MDT 2001

Jeffery Cann wrote:

> Is this a viable offer?  Would the CLUEbies be interested?

What do you mean by viable?  I've heard of this card before.  It's been
around for at least a year, maybe two.  It probably wouldn't hurt to do
a bit of checking on them, though.  I forwarded a couple of emails from
Kara Pritchard a couple days ago about this.  I'm glad to see they
contacted you directly though.

Depending on the terms of the card, I, for one, would be interested and
I think several others in the group might be interested as well.  It's
an easy way to help support both CLUE and open source projects.  So,
unless the terms are unreasonable, I don't see why it wouldn't appeal
to members of our LUG.  I'd recommend following up with them to find
out what their rates, annual dues and late fees are.

Lynn