[CLUE-Adm] Re: [Fwd: [GLUE] Web page updates, status.]

Jeffery Cann jccann at home.com
Thu Jun 21 05:48:10 MDT 2001

Hello.

The listing for CLUE (Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts)
http://noframes.linuxjournal.com:8080/glue/groups/us/colorado

Should be:

Contact Person:	CLUE President (president at clue.denver.co.us)
Web Page:		http://clue.denver.co.us
Meeting Time & Place:	Second Tuesday of each month.  Please refer to web site
for meeting topics, times, and directions,

Thanks
Jeffery Cann
CLUE President