[CLUE-Adm] Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [GLUE] Web page updates, status.]

Jeffery Cann jccann at home.com
Thu Jun 21 12:53:05 MDT 2001

Subject: Re: [Fwd: [GLUE] Web page updates, status.]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:24:47 -0700
From: Clarica Grove <clarica at ssc.com>
To: Jeffery Cann <jccann at home.com>

Hi Jeffery,

Thanks for the note, I've updated your listing. Please let me know if you
have any questions.

Regards,
Clarica

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001, the ever charming Jeffery Cann told Clarica Grove:

--
 Clarica Grove   clarica at ssc.com   Phone: (206) 297-8652 * FAX: (206)
 782-7191 Specialized Systems Consultants, Inc.             Publishers of
 Linux Journal Our PGP Public Key: finger info at ssc.com
 http://www.ssc.com