[CLUE-Adm] CLUE Speakers Bureau

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri May 4 19:16:48 MDT 2001

Jim Intriglia wrote:

> This has come up a couple of times recently - has CLUE established a
> Speakers Bureau (with a volunteer co-ordinator) as of yet?  Did not
> see anything on the web site to that affect.

No.  Other than you and Chuck Morrison, I don't know of anyone else
in the community who has spoken to other SIGs about Linux.  As speaker
coordinator it might make sense for me to handle this, but if you're
offering to do so, I wouldn't be offended.

Jeff, I'd like to make a motion that Jim be nominated to the new
volunteer position of Speaker Bureau Coordinator.  ;-)

Lynn