[CLUE-Adm] Idea for our next installfest

Mike Benavides tipsrules99 at home.com
Mon Sep 10 03:12:28 MDT 2001

I live near Grandview High School and it is Cherry Creek's shining
examples of a wired school.  I think I am going to try to give it a shot
and see if the the local computer teacher from GrandView, Eaglecrest and
Smokey Hill would like to have an Installfest and have us introduce them
to Linux while using their facilities.
I will go by the high school and see if the idea will fly if you guys
think it is ok.   There are many minds our there to be open to new ideas
and the high schools are the keys.  Tell me what do you thnk...

MIke Benavides