[CLUE-Admin] Re: [CLUE-Talk] CLUE Newsletter Editor

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Dec 8 13:26:02 MST 2002

Joe!

Glad to hear from you.  You'd make an excellent editor, given your skill with
prose.  In fact, in the October meeting, I mentioned the need and two folks
approached me and have not since then.  I was in NYC for November meeting, so
I haven't followed up.

Let me make the announcement again to see if these two folks are indeed still
interested.  If not, I would say the job is yours.

The admin group is still meeting on Saturdays, about 4 times per year.

I'll update after this Tuesday's meeting.

Jeff