[CLUE-Admin] I'm new...

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sun Dec 8 19:43:39 MST 2002

Marcin wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I found the CLUE www on the internet ;-)
[...]

Hi, welcome!  Perhaps we should set up a map of where our members are ;-)

If you haven't already, you might check our CLUE Tech and CLUE Talk
lists.  They are our "main" lists.  This one is mostly for
administration of the group, probably not very interesting for you.  You
can look in the archives to see what kinds of discussion happens.  Feel
free to lurk though.

> PS: I hope my English isn't very difficult to understand for you.

Not at all.  I hope our English isn't too hard for you to understand
(our Polish would certainly be worse ;-)