[CLUE-Admin] speakers needed

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Dec 20 00:45:52 MST 2002

Along the same note...I am looking for
CLUE-North speakers for January as well.

One comment that came up at the meeting this
evening was to have a speaker for CLUE(-South)
to do the same presentation, same month for
CLUE-North.  Open to thoughts here from both
CLUE-Admin sections here.

So far things are growing in the number of people
for the CLUE-North meeting (I believe we broke
double digits this evening).  The audience did have
repeat customers, but were also for the most part
non-CLUE(-South) attendees (save Dave ??? and Sean
LeBlanc from the CLUE-Cert gang) was my impression.
Gus, Randy, JoAnne, and/or Dave care to give your
thoughts here, please do as well.

Open to discussion, comments, thoughts, $0.02, etc.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Presentation Coordinator/Lacky