[CLUE-Admin] speakers needed

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Dec 20 12:46:10 MST 2002

On Fri, 2002-12-20 at 00:45, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> Along the same note...I am looking for
> CLUE-North speakers for January as well.
>
> One comment that came up at the meeting this
> evening was to have a speaker for CLUE(-South)
> to do the same presentation, same month for
> CLUE-North.  Open to thoughts here from both
> CLUE-Admin sections here.

I think it would be best if we didn't have the same
speaker for both groups.  If we're desperate for
speakers (as I am now) then fine -- whatever works.
But I think it's probably easier on the speaker if we
don't ask them to do the same presentation two or more
the same month.  I also think it would be better for
the groups if we're not just repeating the same material.
We may not have many people showing up for both meetings
right now, but if we simply replicate the same presentation
we won't be encouraging folks to show up for both.  If
we're going to use the same speakers, I'd recommend that
we spread identical presentations out at least a month apart.

Lynn