[CLUE-Admin] speakers needed

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Dec 20 13:07:44 MST 2002

Lyn, I was thinking along similar lines, a few months delay.
The one gent in particular was more along "I am not going down
to CLUE-South's meeting because of distance.  I want to have
the same presentations they do here now." type of personality.

Then it is settled for now, couple of months difference, similar
topics.

One idea I sent to CLUE-North is for us to have a possible
"hacking society" forum for the Jan meeting since the Regis
room is spacious enough for that, just need to check the
internet and WiFi capabilities of it.  Planning stages, but
an idea none the less.

--- Crawford