[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Free Books from Sams Publishing for your User Group (Wed Jul 10 2002 01:19 pm)

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Jul 10 17:14:39 MDT 2002

Dave,

Please respond to their request.

Thanks

Subject: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Free Books from Sams Publishing for
your User Group (Wed Jul 10 2002 01:19 pm)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:19:30 -0600
From: Matt Klocek <matt.klocek at pearsoned.com>
To: president at clue.denver.co.us

Hello Colorado Linux Users & Enthusiasts,

We are writing to offer your Linux User Group an opportunity to receive an
 introduction to Sams&#8217; Developer&#8217;s Library Series ands other Open
 Source related books.  I would like to send you a selection of our
 best-selling books along with some Sams&#8217; promotional materials.

As dedicated Linux users, your feedback is very important to Sams.  I hope
 when you receive your kit you will take the time to review the books, and
 post those reviews on your Web site and/or email them back to us.  Also,
 feel free to use the books and other goodies as contest or door prizes at
 your meetings.

If you are interested in receiving this box of goodies from Sams, please
 reply and answer the six quick questions following my signature.

Thanks,

Matt Klocek and Amy Sorokas, Sams Publishing
Matt.klocek at pearsoned.com and amy.sorokas at pearsoned.com

6 Quick Questions:

1. Please provide the correct shipping address and phone number.
2. How many members are in your group?
3. How often do you meet?  Do you have a set meeting schedule? Would you be
 interested in an editor or author presenting to your group? 4. Does your
 group regularly review new books?
5. Does your group have a web site? If so, what is the web site address?
6. Do you have another email address that you would prefer that we send
 upcoming promotions?