[CLUE-Admin] Re: Free Books from Sams Publishing for your User Group (Wed Jul 10 2002 01:19 pm)

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Thu Jul 11 21:24:08 MDT 2002

CLUE President wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Please respond to their request.
>
> Thanks

[...]

> If you are interested in receiving this box of goodies from Sams, please
>  reply and answer the six quick questions following my signature.

Mr. Klocek, we are interested in reviewing books from Sams.  Here are
our answers:

> 6 Quick Questions:
>
> 1. Please provide the correct shipping address and phone number.

4599 E. Weaver Pl.
Littleton CO 80121

303-844-1400 x1461

> 2. How many members are in your group?

Approximately 200.

> 3. How often do you meet?  Do you have a set meeting schedule? Would you be
>  interested in an editor or author presenting to your group?

Monthly on second Tuesdays, every month.  We would like to hear from an
editor or author, Lynn Danielson <speakers at clue.denver.co.us> schedules
our presentations.  We usually have 50-60 people attend.

> 4. Does your group regularly review new books?

Yes.

Yes, http://clue.denver.co.us

> 6. Do you have another email address that you would prefer that we send
>  upcoming promotions?

Dave Price <sponsors at clue.denver.co.us> is our sponsor coordinator, or
check the list here: http://clue.denver.co.us/volunteers.html

Cheers!