[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: You need a mailman update.

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Jun 16 23:30:46 MDT 2002

Greetings.

I agree with Sean that we need to upgrade our mailman installation.  He has
offered to host the lists on a tummy server.  I like the idea because I have
not made the time to upgrade mailman and given that I have wanted to since
2.0.8 and now it's on 2.0.11, I am probably not going to get to it.

However, does someone want to volunteer to upgrade the mailman version on
CLUE server?  If not, what is everyone's opinion about Sean's offer to move
the lists to the Tummy server?