[CLUE-Admin] Status of CLUE Jobs

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Jun 17 16:42:41 MDT 2002

Bruce Nickerson wrote:

> I was curious about the status of CLUE Jobs.  How much interaction
> does the main body of CLUE have with CLUE Jobs, since the latter is a
> Yahoo! group, not a mailman group like the other lists?  I was afraid
> CLUE Jobs was dead in the water after the Hall-Kinion multi-post of
> 5/19.  (also the main CLUE page still has egroups as the CLUE Jobs link.)
>
> In short, is CLUE Jobs still viable?  (and whatever happened to Jim
> Intriglia?)
>
> Because the CLUE-TALK list is so active, would it be appropriate for a
> job-seeker to write a line or two, asking to continue a discussion
> off-post?

CLUEJOBS is still a viable list.  It's maintained by Jim Ingriglia and
Kevin Cullis.  I haven't
heard much from Jim lately (two or three months) but I believe he's
still in the area.  Have
you tried contacting him directly via email?  Kevin was at the
installfest for a short while.
The Hall-Kinion email incident was due to our previous contact/sponsor
leaving the company
without unsubscribing from the list and an autoresponder being set for
her email account.
It was not an indication that the list is dead.

While CLUEbies are encouraged to use CLUEJOBS, I doubt any of us would
mind if you
post something job related to CLUE-Talk.  But, please, not on CLUE-Tech!
 Take a
discussion off-list at your discretion.

'Glad you enjoyed the installfest.  Thanks should be given to Mike
Benevides, and to Will
and Chad from OMI.  I believe a good time was had by all.

Cheers,

Lynn Danielson