[CLUE-Admin] Status of CLUE Jobs

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Jun 17 18:36:52 MDT 2002

On Monday 17 June 2002 03:54 pm, Bruce Nickerson wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was curious about the status of CLUE Jobs.  How much interaction does
> the main body of CLUE have with CLUE Jobs, since the latter is a Yahoo!
> group, not a mailman group like the other lists?  I was afraid CLUE Jobs
> was dead in the water after the Hall-Kinion multi-post of  5/19.  (also
> the main CLUE page still has egroups as the CLUE Jobs link.)

We're actually in the process of moving the email portion of CLUE Jobs under
the same list manager as the other CLUE emails.  Details are being worked
out.  Basically, Jim I. is too busy right now to moderate the CLUE Jobs
Yahoo! list and I asked if we could simply move it to CLUE list server.

CLUE Jobs is still a viable list with about 260 members, so feel free to post
to it.  You'll see a response.