[CLUE-Admin] Jim is alive and well

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Thu Jun 20 19:08:27 MDT 2002

jim at jimintriglia.com@americanisp.net wrote:
> Greetings All,
>
> As Jeff mentioned, I've been teaching evenings which is why I've missed several
> recent CLUE meetings, something I am not known to do :->

Good to hear from you.  Congrats on the teaching gig!

> Re: Clue-Jobs, after discovering how to change ownership of the Clue-Jobs Yahoo
> e-Group, I emailed Jeff and suggested that ownership of the group be changed to
> a CLUE officer...
> I also think its' a great idea to move CLUE-JOBS to Mailman from Yahoo!, as I've
> not been pleased/amused with some of [Yahoo's] shenanigans

So, is Jeff currently maintaining the CLUE-JOBS list?  Are we simply looking
to start a new list on our server or is there a way to get the archives in
anything like a mailbox format?

How much stuff has been uploaded to the CLUE-JOBS group site?  I'm not sure
off hand what the space limits are on our CLUE server, but we could probably
set up a page for uploading resumes and the other pertinent info.

> Looking forward to attending future CLUE meetings ...!

'Looking forward to seeing you, Jim!

Cheers,

Lynn