[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: You need a mailman update.

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri Jun 21 09:09:22 MDT 2002

0730 Friday morning, starting the install.

I mentioned that top is broke and ps doesn't seem to work right on the
clue server.  Here's something else:

The ftp lines in /etc/services are commented out, so when I try to run
ftp it says "ftp: ftp/tcp: unknown service".  So I'll download via my
home machine.

The UPGRADE directions don't have anything special for us since old and
new versions are 2.0.x.

Make and gcc do get used for this install, despite what Jeff said.
Maybe there's another way to do it.  No big deal.

I tried make install as mailman, but it works better as root.

I updated the crontab.  Major difference was to add -S to all the python
commands.

Now I'll send this to see if the lists are working.  I still have to go
look at the templates--some of them have changed so I'm supposed to
change each list by hand (I think this is just the html that shows up on
the web site for each list).

Pretty easy.  If you get this we're on 2.0.11.