[CLUE-Admin] New CLUE email list!

Jeffery Cann president at clue.denver.co.us
Tue Mar 5 21:30:29 MST 2002

Greetings.

Due to recent requests by some CLUBies, I created the CLUE-Announce list.
This list is a one-way email list to send announcements for upcoming
meetings, installfests, and other events.  This list will have only a few
messages per month and is not suitable for discussion.

CLUE admins will no longer issue event announcements to the CLUE-Talk or
CLUE-Tech lists.

Please subscribe to the announcement list at:

Please contact me directly if you have questions.

Jeffery Cann
CLUE President