[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: [LUGWW] Editing your entry for the group Colorado Linux Users & Enthusiasts

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Fri Mar 8 07:54:43 MST 2002

Subject: [LUGWW] Editing your entry for the group Colorado Linux Users &
Enthusiasts
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:53:14 GMT
From: lugww at counter.li.org
To: president at clue.denver.co.us

Greetings,

You are listed as designated contact person for:
Colorado Linux Users & Enthusiasts

I made a rather stupid error in the previous message.
My apologies to you regarding this silly error I hope I do better now.

 You may find the real page on:
http://lugww.counter.li.org/edit.cms?&cc=US&rc=CO&code=CO

If needed edit and make the required changes while you are there
Then use your 'password' which is: 2672fd3e4cd76b7c

Greetings,
Hugo van der Kooij
(lugww at counter.li.org)

PS: Please remove all older message predating this one for your access info.