[CLUE-Admin] Web site updated

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri Mar 22 20:14:34 MST 2002

Thanks Lynn.  Checking over the web site is on my list to do this
weekend - I haven't harassed you about speaker bios yet ;-)

I offered to do the KISS in April, on ssh.  You replied that someone
else had volunteered though now it seems they haven't.  And I got the
message that you called last week, but I'm too disorganized to call you
back.

So, yes I am still willing to do it.  I'll try to call you this weekend,
or email me if you're out.  We are talking about the KISS in April,
right?

Dave