[CLUE-Admin] Problems w/CLUE-announce?

Lynn Danielson lynnd at ihs.com
Tue Mar 26 11:45:16 MST 2002

Jeff,

Matt Gushee tried to post an announcement for the Ruby users
group to CLUE-announce.  It was, of course, held for moderator
approval.  Two questions:

1. Should CLUE members be incouraged to post these types of
announcements to CLUE-announce or to continue to post this
sort of thing to CLUE-Talk?  If the former, perhaps we should
consider adding another or two moderator to the list so that there's

2. The moderator for clue-announce is currently set to be
announce at clue.denver.co.us.  As far as I can tell no account
or alias by this name exists on ta8.  Am I missing something
or should this be fixed?

Lynn