[CLUE-Admin] Re: InstallFest

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Sat May 18 12:59:13 MDT 2002

Again, I am open to pre-InstallFest order, and taking orders at
the Installfest (on site or via email afterwards).  I figured at
the meeting and via the email lists would be the avenues, once
the Admins approve since commercial oriented ads on LUG are
typical bad ju-ju.

Just a side note, ITEC does not stock these in house, we get
what we need for the classes only.  There is some turn around
time once I place the orders, plus also the availability
flux (e.g., RedHat 7.3 is pretty popular from where we get
the disks for obvious reasons...they were out early last week,
ETA Monday or Tuesday for the next batch), hence why I wanted
to get an early start on things.

Just some more $0.02 on the subject matter.

--- Crawford