[CLUE-Admin] June 15th Installfest

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat May 18 22:00:53 MDT 2002

David,

There is nothing wrong with Batky-Howell at all.  My thoughts are to
change venues once in a while to see different organizations and to
provide other organizations the opportunity to contribute to our cause
AND opportunities for us to see how THEY work.  It's also a way to get
"corporations" to see that there are a number of us who are out there
that do this Open Source software stuff for a living/for fun beyond the
marketing hype of MS.  Always, always, always think of these
opportunities in terms of exposure and the promotion of Linux/OSS.  If
it so happens that some of the corporate executives show up at the
Installfest, it's a way of adding credibility to Will that there are
interested people beyond his four walls, especially locally.  Can you
imagine what the executives will think if they stop by and actually talk
with us about Linux and it's benefits?

Kevin