[CLUE-Admin] Sponsor drive

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Mon Nov 4 09:34:29 MST 2002

Jeff,

Another thought is to contact Linux International (www.li.org).
I heard a few months back from Julie Thornton that they
are looking to have some support oriented avenues for LUGs.
I am not sure what the details are at this point for that project,
but considering LI is a large international Linux oriented partnership
between companies, it might get a few in one shot.

Just a thought for the table.

--- Crawford