[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: Re: [NCLUG] CLUE North Meeting, Thurs 21 Nov

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Tue Nov 19 11:00:21 MST 2002

Jeffery Cann wrote:
> Mike has a good suggestion (below).  Is this something
> we can do with the denver.co.us domain?

Yes, we could host our domain (any of them) with zoneedit.  The question
is, are they more reliable than Techangle?  I would say probably not
enough to matter.  It might be worth looking at using both (zoneedit as
a secondary server)--I will look into what it would require to do that.
    I'll also talk to Techangle to see if that really buys us anything
(but perhaps not before I get the new server done).

Jeff, we have the same degree of control over the clue.denver.co.us
domain as we do over the cluedenver.org domain and I don't (yet) think
there is any need to change.  There are two differences between them.
1) they are delegated from different nameservers (.denver.co.us vs
.org).  2) we pay the people at .org to do the delegation (so maybe
making *delegation* changes are easier).

In both cases our nameservers are run by Techangle so we have one
interface for making changes within our domain(s).