[CLUE-Admin] Fwd: Re: [NCLUG] CLUE North Meeting, Thurs 21 Nov

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Nov 19 22:26:35 MST 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 11:00 am, David Anselmi wrote:
<snip>

> In both cases our nameservers are run by Techangle so we have one
> interface for making changes within our domain(s).

Dave,

Perhaps I am confused, but AFAIK, Techangle's name servers are not the
problem.  Our zone file is not maintained by Techangle.  Techangle simply
gave Chris What-Ever-His-Name-Is at Qwest the IP address for the box.

I thought the problem is that we (as in any CLUE board guys) have no rights to
make changes to delegation of the .denver.co.us because we don't own it.  The
problem appears to be with the folks who run the delegation from this domain.
Their name server(s) appear to be flaky over the past 2 months.

Please elaborate.  I am not an authority by any means on zone info files.

Thanks!

    planet earth (tm)
http://jefferycann.com/