[CLUE-Admin] Web site

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Sep 30 14:25:31 MDT 2002

David Anselmi wrote:
> Lynn Danielson wrote:
>> The index/home page on our website was recently updated
>> to have another CLUE banner on the top.  Since we already
>> had one, now we have two.  Was this done on purpose?  Is
>> it a work in progress?  Personally, I liked it better the
>> way it was before.
>
> I don't see it.  My last change to index.html was the 25th and you have
> two after that.  Are you looking at a local copy?  Are you looking at
> something in CVS that isn't on the website yet?

Never mind.  It's coming up in my ~lynnd/clue/ area.  I'm not sure why
it looks different since this is the sandbox area that I commit to CVS.
But I don't have time to figure it out now.  Sorry for the fuss.

For what it's worth I'll be pretty much unavailable for the rest of the
week.  I should be back on line next Monday.

Cheers,

Lynn