[CLUE-Admin] Web site

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Mon Sep 30 16:37:55 MDT 2002

Lynn Danielson wrote:
[...]
> Never mind.  It's coming up in my ~lynnd/clue/ area.  I'm not sure why
> it looks different since this is the sandbox area that I commit to CVS.
> But I don't have time to figure it out now.  Sorry for the fuss.

The top banner is part of header.html which is included by php.  There's
a URL check so that the banner doesn't display on the home page
(/index.html) but it does on every other (including ~lynnd/clue/index.html).

While I was out of town I was editing the web pages "blind" since I
didn't have an easy way to serve pages from my sandbox.  I didn't try
very hard because a while back I tried the public_html trick and it
didn't work.  Seeing it work for you pointed me in the right direction
to do the same for mine.  Thanks for the clue!