[CLUE-Admin] Epson Projector

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Apr 7 16:15:32 MDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 19:43, El Presidente de CLUE wrote:

> I was at Office Depot tonight at Yosemite and Hampden (just down from Lynn
> D.'s house).  They have an Epson 51C projector on clearance for $959,

Bad news.  I stopped at Office Depot Saturday afternoon and they
were out of this projector.  The store manager called around and
none were left in the metro area stores.  To add insult to injury,
he said that the final closeout price was something like $495.

On the upside, this closeout deal does seem to indicate that we
may be able to purchase a usable projector without doing more
fundraising.  I'm not sure when we can count on another such
bargain, but it makes me more optimistic about us being able to
acquire a decent projector in the near future.

Lynn