[CLUE-Admin] Epson Projector

Gus S Calabrese from Fitz wft at frii.com
Mon Apr 7 17:26:33 MDT 2003

I recommend buying an XGA resolution projector at the minimum.
Prices on projectors seem to be dropping right now.

Lynn Danielson said at ÒRe: [CLUE-Admin] Epson ProjectorÓ.
[2003.04.07Mon 16:15]

 On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 19:43, El Presidente de CLUE wrote:

 > I was at Office Depot tonight at Yosemite and Hampden (just down from
 Lynn
 > D.'s house).  They have an Epson 51C projector on clearance for $959,

 Bad news.  I stopped at Office Depot Saturday afternoon and they
 were out of this projector.  The store manager called around and
 none were left in the metro area stores.  To add insult to injury,
 he said that the final closeout price was something like $495.

 On the upside, this closeout deal does seem to indicate that we
 may be able to purchase a usable projector without doing more
 fundraising.  I'm not sure when we can count on another such
 bargain, but it makes me more optimistic about us being able to
 acquire a decent projector in the near future.

 Lynn