[CLUE-Admin] Epson Projector

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Apr 7 19:28:46 MDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 17:26, Gus S Calabrese from Fitz wrote:
> I recommend buying an XGA resolution projector at the minimum.
> Prices on projectors seem to be dropping right now.

I won't argue this point.  Although the projector in question was
supposed to be able to handle XGA.  If I could have gotten it for
under 500 bucks on Saturday, I would have been tempted to buy it
on the spot.  I was hoping to test it out to make sure it would
handle XGA OK, but that's now a moot point.

I've seen some good deals on XGA projectors, but the cost was still
more than we currently have in our kitty.  If we want a better
projector, we'll either have to do some more fund raising or consider
asking for membership dues. Monthly donations aren't cutting it.
Paying $500 bucks for a projector that met our needs rather than to
think about fund raising alternatives would have been a no brainer.

Let us know if you see any XGA resolution projectors for anything
like $1000.

Lynn