[CLUE-Admin] Epson Projector

Gus S Calabrese from Fitz wft at frii.com
Tue Apr 8 12:12:58 MDT 2003

1200 lumens is okay  even 1000 would be okay
XGA compressed is not a good idea
Showing anything above 800 by 600 would suffer
from quality issues   especially for small text

El Presidente de CLUE said at ÒRe: [CLUE-Admin] Epson ProjectorÓ.
[2003.04.07Mon 19:50]

 On Monday 07 April 2003 05:26 pm, Gus S Calabrese from Fitz wrote:
 > I recommend buying an XGA resolution projector at the minimum.

 Gus,

 This projector supported SVGA and XGA compressed.  Do you know what that
 means?  I'm assuming that it will accept XGA input, but compress it into
 SVGA
 display.

 Also, do you have a recommended number of lumens?  This machine was 1200.

 Thanks
 Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
 http://cluedenver.org/
 Jeffery Cann, President