[CLUE-Admin] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Managing ORACLE9i on Linux class in Denver (Thu Apr 24 2003 01:21 am)

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Mon Apr 28 10:53:52 MDT 2003

Scott,

We have a 'vendor table' concept where folks like you can set up information
at the back of our meeting room.  Our next meetings are in May, so if you
would like to attend one of them, please consider it.  The DTC meeting has
more attendees than the North meeting, simply because the DTC meeting has
been around much longer.

You can read about the vendor policies at:
 + http://cluedenver.org/vendorPolicies.html

Finally, if you would like to set up for the May meeting, give me a ring at
(303) 956-1453 so we can work through any logistics.

Thanks!
Jeff

--
Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/