[CLUE-Admin] Fw: Item for website news section (Sat Aug 2 2003 09:17 pm)

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Sun Aug 3 12:33:43 MDT 2003

Jed S. Baer wrote:

>Well, folks. Whaddaya think?

As long as Matt, Alex, Charlie and the rest are prepared to handle all
of the
logistics associated with this "partnership", then I'm ok with
supporting them
with a blurb on our web page.

>I can't say I'm particularly fond of the "partnership" language.

Can you suggest an alternative?  I guess I don't know what the partnership
entails other than Charlie's assciation with the Sierra Club.  Would saying
CLUE members or CLUE volunteers in association or conjunction with
Sierra Club volunteers be preferrable to you.  What in particular makes you
uncomfortable with the partnership language?