[CLUE-Admin] Re: CLUE-Tech post from admin@clue.denver.co.us requires approval

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Mon Aug 4 10:59:19 MDT 2003

We're getting more and more mail like this, where folks are munging
their email
to look like it was sent from someone on our server.  In this case they
were trying
to post to clue-tech as admin and clue-tech-admin.  Since neither of
these aliases
are members of the list the spam didn't make it through, but it's bound
to eventually.
A couple of emails I received from "clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us" this
weekend
were quarantined as having viruses.

I don't know how or if we can manage to avoid this crap, but if anyone
has any
suggestions, please speak up.  Perhaps this would be a better thread on
clue-dev?

Lynn