[CLUE-Admin] Memberships and email

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Aug 15 13:21:38 MDT 2003

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:11:56 -0600
Jeff Cann <j.cann at isuma.org> wrote:

> > I'll look into printing up some business cards.
>
> How about something laminated?  More durable.  Also, it would be fun if
> we had a 'member since 2003' on each card (like AMEX).  Perhaps it would
> encourage consistent renewals?  What's more impressive at a party than
> whipping out your CLUE CLUB card, anyway?

Laminated is much better, yes. If they're cheap, anyway. I don't what the
stuff is called, but I've seen such cards printed on this wierd, durable
"card stock" that almost feels like is based on Tyvek, or something like
that. Perhaps those would be cheaper than a lamination (which is a
two-step process).

Just a general comment, mentally roughing a sum of proposed expenses, vs.
budget -- "Take care of the ounces, and the pounds will take care of
themselves".