[CLUE-Admin] Memberships and email

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Aug 15 20:17:56 MDT 2003

If someone wishes to be point on this, the CLUE-North
Lackies can assist as well.  As long as there is a general
guideline for membership that is known, having Dave, Gus,
Joanne, and/or myself make the general pitch each meeting
and do membership sales at the same time should be easy.

Questions I can see is "who to make the check out to?"
for one though.

We can talk about this some at the InstallFest.  I should
be getting there somewhere between 10AM and 10:30AM more
or less and staying for a bit since my 16-port switch will
be available to folks that need it for internet access
along with Gus's SMC WAP/switch.

--- Crawford