[CLUE-Admin] CVS loginfo and MailMan

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Dec 16 17:42:25 MST 2003

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:21:37 -0700
Jeff Cann <j.cann at isuma.org> wrote:

> On Monday 15 December 2003 12:33 pm, Jed S. Baer wrote:
>
> > So, I need some admin juice here.
>
> done.

It doesn't appear that this worked. I gave it about 20 minutes, still no
mail on CLUE-Dev. I looked around for a likely log file to see an error
message, but nothing presented itself, and I admit I haven't any idea what
would be stderr for the log.pl script running under the CVS server. I
didn't see anything of interest in /var/log/messages.

http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/