[CLUE-Admin] CVS loginfo and MailMan

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sat Dec 20 21:40:23 MST 2003

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 10:55 pm, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> So, AFAICT, three things need to happen.
>
>  + Make log.pl executable

I changed it to use log, rather than log.pl which is identical to log, except
log already has the  /path/to/perl.

>  + put /path/to/perl on the shebang line

see above - the xPERL_PATHx in log.pl must be used during package installation
to create the executable 'log' version.

>  + use $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitlog for log path (or whatever absolute path
> is appropriate)

I assume you mean change it in the loginfo file, right?  That's what I did.  I
also created the $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitlog, mode 666.

I did a couple of tests, so hopefully they will work.  I did see output
written to the commit log.  Haven't recieved email yet on clue-dev -- I am a
subscriber.

http://isuma.org/