[CLUE-Admin] CVS loginfo and MailMan

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sat Dec 20 22:34:58 MST 2003

Jed,

I did two tests.  The first one was when I ran the log command from the
command line.  The next one was an actual cvs commit.

It does not look like the 'log' script is sending the message as my cvs user
'jccann', rather than the one you set up as the cvs commit mailer admin
account.  The net result is that mailman holds the cvs commit message because
jccann at clue.denver.co.us is not a subscriber.  I manually approved this
message.

I think we will have to either:

1)  modify the log script to send it from the correct user - this does not
appear possible using the sendmail 'mail' command.

2)  Change the user which runs the log command.  Is this possible?